THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
On pilot implementation of a number of special financial-budgetary mechanisms and policies for Hanoi
THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
Pursuant to the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to Law No. 80/2015/QH13 on Promulgation of Legal Documents;
Article 1. Scope of regulation
This Resolution prescribes the pilot implementation of a number of special financial-budgetary mechanisms and policies for Hanoi regarding management of state budget revenues and expenditures, loan outstanding balance, and use of the Financial Reserve Fund.
Article 2. Subjects of application
1. State agencies, political organizations and socio-political organizations.
2. Socio-political-professional organizations, social organizations and socio-professional organizations.
3. Other related organizations and individuals.
Article 3. Management of state budget revenues
1. The Hanoi People’s Council may decide to collect some types of charges in Hanoi suitable to the city’s characteristics, specifically as follows:
a/ Collecting charges not yet specified in the List of charges and fees promulgated together with the Law on Charges and Fees;
b/ Adjusting the approved levels or rates of the charges specified in the List of charges and fees promulgated together with the Law on Charges and Fees, except charges wholly belonging to the central budget revenues.
2. The pilot implementation of the policy on collection of charges in Hanoi specified in Clause 1 of this Article must adhere to the following principles:
a/ Following a roadmap suitable to the socio-economic situation, the socio-economic development strategy for the 2021-2030 period, the financial plan for the 2021-2025 period, and the development level and requirements of Hanoi; and creating a favorable environment for production and business activities, especially for small- and medium-sized enterprises and sectors and trades eligible for investment incentives;
b/ Ensuring the market uniformity without impeding the circulation of goods and services; and implementing reasonable regulatory policies suitable to the development level of Hanoi and lawful incomes of organizations and individuals in the city;
c/ Ensuring publicity, transparency, and state administrative reform, including administrative reform in charge and fee administration.
3. Hanoi’s budget may use 100% of the amount earned from the collection of charges specified in Clause 1 of this Article for making investment in the development of socio-economic infrastructure facilities and covering expenditures for economic, science and technology, education, health and social welfare activities that fall under the city’s spending tasks; such amount will be excluded upon determination of percentage (%) of revenues divided between the central budget and Hanoi’s budget.
4. Hanoi’s budget may use 50% of the revenue from land use levy upon sale of land-attached public property in accordance with the Law on Management and Use of Public Property (after subtracting expenses for the sale of land-attached property and transfer of land use rights; and expenses for relocation and construction of physical foundations at the new locations in accordance with the Law on Management and Use of Public Property) which is located in Hanoi and managed by agencies, organizations and units of central agencies (except agencies and units in the national defense and security sectors) for making investment in the development of socio-economic infrastructure facilities that fall under the city’s public investment tasks.
5. Hanoi’s budget may use all revenues from the reorganization and equitization of state enterprises and withdrawal of state capital from enterprises in which the Hanoi People’s Committee acts as the state capital owner’s representative for adding funds for the development of socio-economic infrastructure facilities that fall under the city’s public investment tasks in accordance with the Law on the State Budget.
Click download to see the full text